Tuesday 4 March 2014

2. Get some fresh air

Try to get out of the house daily.  Whether for a 10 minute stroll to the shops or for an hour's walk, the fresh air seems to have a wonderfully healing affect.  I always find my mind is much clearer after a walk and now that the weather is just starting to remind us that we're coming into Spring I find myself feeling refreshed.

If you're walking on your own, turn your attention to the scenery and don't forget to look up.  I always find that my own worries seem lessened somehow by looking up at the sky and clouds above and reminding myself how small I am in terms of the earth or universe!!

The other bonus of this is that more often than not your baby will fall asleep and no matter how bad your night has been or how much your baby has cried during the day, staring at their little face asleep will fill your heart with love.


No comments:

Post a Comment